blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Annoying alarm

We were woken by the dumb alarm coming from the CSC opposite our place early this morning. It was only after an hour which was already about 4.45am that the alarm was finally switched off. Apparently, this has happened umpteen times and I overheard other residents complaining about it in the lift as well.
Had a great run this morning around campus as usual. Met up with my usual group for lunch and managed to convince Steph and Shing Fang to join me on wed morning. They have not tried the full 12km route around campus. Also managed to 'jio' Kar Leong to join me on fri morning.
I think coming fri will be my last running before the SBR which is next sunday. Looking forward to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]