blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

DCM lesson

I enjooyed my DCM lesson this morning. It was on number patterns and my tutor broadened my horizon a lot with the many other concepts and ways that this topic can be taught and how some seemingly simple numbers form patterns which can set you thinking for quite a while.

I worked with Joanne and Reza on a problem and there was another group who was also tasked with the same problem. Both groups came out with a very different set of solutions although we arrived at the same answer. We did the more pictorial and visual way while the other group did it by logical numerial manipulation.

It is friday tomorrow. This will be a great weekend as the Singapore Bay Run is on sunday. Stay tuned to my blog because for sure I will post something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]