blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Damaged window tint

My front left window tint was peeling off when I wound down the window this afternoon. Since the weather was quite cooling, I decided to drive without the aircon as pertol prices have headed north. It was when I wound down the window that I heard the sound of the flim peeling. Since it is under warranty, they replaced the flim for free. Incidentally, there is a car grooming shop a couple of doors away from where I had my flim done and that is where my cousin's wedding car is going to be sent for polishing this friday. Well, yours truly was asked by him to send it in and pick it up for him and drive it on sat as well. Pressure! Better drive it with extra care as it is a Bimmer 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]