blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Got a new set of 'shoes' for the blackaltis


That's me at the end point of the SBR 10 days ago.

A church friend of mine just booked a new car and he asked me if I wanted to take over his current car's set of 16" inch rims and tyres. He told me I could swap it with my current set (original factory fitted) at no charge. Since my current set has already clocked almost 30,000km, why not?


The difference between an OEM Bridgestone 14" and a Michelin 16" is great. Not only is the handling both wet and dry which improves, the stability also takes a higher notch. However, some ride comfort is sacrificed which in my opinion is acceptable. This current set of Michelins are slightly quieter than my old Civic's Bridgestone GIIIs but until I have tested the Michelins in the wet, I cannot comment on that for the time being. So now the blackaltis looks really cool with the new set of rims.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]