blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My SBR timing

I managed to access the SBR website where the results for the SBR were just released yesterday. Based on the rankings within the catagory (Men's closed) that I was competing in, I was the 935th finisher out of 1604 participants. That means I am at the 58% range and I am quite pleased with the result. Not bad as this is my 2nd half marathon which I completed. Here's looking to better it for the next half marathon which is in December. That is the pinnacle of all running events.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


21KM Men's Close
Rank Bib Name CheckPt NetFinish GunFinish
.
.
.
935 C5450 TANG CHEE WENG 1:21:04 02:27:38.38 02:29:26.26
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]