blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Teacher's Day

Across the island today, all schools will observe Teacher's Day with celebrations and possibly even having class parties. Well, I remembered that when I was still schooling, Aug 31st was a day when we showered our teachers with gifts, cards and our well-wishers. I recall the many teachers who had made an impact in my early years. Although I did have some of them who were very harsh in their speech and punishments, by and large they did so for our own good. At that point in time, I simply hated them. In retrospect, I am very thankful for their guidance.
In just another couple of months, I will soon join the ranks of full-fledged teachers who will impart our knowledge and life experiences to our charges. I am certainly looking forward to that as my own schooling life journey will be a source of inspiration or even light entertainment for my students. This fact can be confirmed by some LPS students past and present.
Happy Teacher's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]