blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mid-week

Had a super short DLK lesson today as it was a one-on-one group with our tutor where we got back our first assignment. Did quite well and we are pretty satisfied although we were quite near to an A. That's ok.
DCE was so draggy but fun nonetheless. We had to write a non-fictional text and what better topic to write than my own autobiography. It sure was great as I recalled my own life from young. There were highs and lows. However, when I wrote on the part of my growing up years from childhood till this date, there were unfortunately a lot more not-so-good moments. I guess my circumstances which I went through made me tougher in more ways than one. It is my desire that Esther will be able to have a wonderful and enjoyable childhood whilst not being spoilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]