blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Timing for New Balance Real Run


My number tag or bib

Below is my timing for the event yesterday. Not bad considering the weather and also the 1km sector which saw participants running on the sand.


Ranking: 342 / 1156 (1156 are those who finished which included crossing the checkpts)
MO4121 (My bib number)
Tang Chee Weng
SINGAPOREAN 10KMMENSOPEN 00:23:05 00:40:22 01:02:23 1:03:19

The timing in bold shows my duration or also known as chip time. The other 2 timings depict when I crossed the checkpoints and the last one is the gun time. The difference between gun time and chip time is how long it took for me (approx 1 min ) to cross the start line when the race was flagged off. Needless to say, there were quite a lot of people in front of me at the start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]