blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Been using the wrong shoes


Front part of the sole



Check out the support my heel is getting



My new shoes



For those avid runners out there, are you using the correct shoes? Yours truly has not been. Shocking but true. In fact, many people are not using the correct kind of shoes and this can cause short to long-term problems to the ankles, knee joints , ligaments and lower back. I went to the Adidas shop at Cathay with a friend who is a staff and he recommended me to do a foot scan and then see what suitable shoes are suitable. Turned out that I over pronate when I run. This means the outerside wears out faster than other areas. Thankfully they had this pair of shoes available and it is the last unit with my size. Failing which, I need to get a pair of customized shoes which will cost a little more. However, the customized ones have your name on it! Cool eh? Plus they will custom make it to suit to your foot. Hopefully I need not resort to this. So I will be using this pair you see above to take me through my second half marathon for this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]