blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Airbus A380

I watched the live telecast of the handover ceremony between Airbus and SIA when the latter took delivery of the first A380 in the world. There was also a tour of the interior of the aircraft and the camera crew was kind enough to show viewers around the world how spacious the cabin space is. I was impressed with the suite class (SIA's name for 1st class) and there were full sized beds for those long haul flights. Impressive. But what impressed me was that even the economy class was more spacious than the Boeings. Not that I will be travelling in the near future but it would be nice to be able to enjoy the romminess. So far only the Boeing 777 is comfortable enough for me. That was when i was flying from Perth to Sg during my varsity days. Back then, the Boeing 777 was just launched and it was far better than the 747. However, the most uncomfortable aircraft type I had ever been in was the 737 and those domestic flights which use the old DC10s. Even the A340 was bearable despite the tight space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]