blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday....

The weekend is here. Since it is the eve of Hari Raya, our final DSE session was brought forward to 0830hrs this morning. I felt that many office workers took leave today as traffic was exceptionally smooth this morning. Had breakfast with Joyce and then headed for class. It was quite a fun session as usual although I requested to stand behind the class as I was feeling a little sleepy. Sitting down would be the perfect receipe to doze off!
After class, the usual gang of four of us went out for lunch as the refurbished Old Airport Rd Food Centre. Dora was supposed to join us so it would have been five but she had other plans. Winnie joined us instead. I had my favourite 'kway chap' and it still pocesses that quality before the renovation. I find that when food centres undergo renovations, the quality of the food will decline as the costs will be passed onto consumers. However, that few popular stalls still had their usual crowds. During lunch, we were talking about other food hunts and it dawned on us that Winnie is also a durian fan. Maybe the next time when I head to that durian stall along Sim Ave, I can give her a buzz since she stays just nearby.
This weekend will be focused on finishing up my DCM and possibly getting on with DSE. I need to complete DCM so that I can divert my attention to DSE and then DCE. Looking forward to the end of the semester and I project that I might have a full 8 week holiday since I do not have final exams this semester. I think my DSE coursemates will be getting fidety with the looming project galore day approaching. I am no exception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]