blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

DSE project

This is the most annoying module of the semester. The reason is due to the major project that is coming up and I havent the faintest idea how to go about doing it. Finally decided to do one my my greatest psssions:-F1 GP.
It sounds quite crazy in that I intend to do something that seems quite beyond the imagination of what most people will choose. However, I managed to at least squeeze out something to at least begin with. Now comes to tricky part of getting into the nitty-gritty details.
It's going to be a long night................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]