blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fruitful day

Feeling so happy and satistfied with myself as I managed to achieve quite a fair bit today. Nothing beats being able to sit in front of my computer posting with Class 95 playing in the background knowing that at least I have more or less completed both my DED assignments. Just left to insert the references and to do a little bit of editing before I begin on the DLK one. Did my mid-week laundry for both our clothes and Esther's clothes. I am so thankful that there is something called a washing machine. Imagine the good old days when washing board and pails were the only tools available. However, I find that front loading machines is not as good as top loading ones. The main reason is that you realise that there is still another piece or two clothings lying around and you have already started the wash cycle. For top loading ones, you can just pop open the lid and dump it in but not for front loading models.
Sent the blackaltis for 30k servicing this morning after dropping Angela off at school. Came back and did my assignment till I got the sms telling me my car is ready for collection. The damage was $174. Still cheaper than when I sent my previous car to some other authorised distributor across the road from Borneo Motors. Shall not mention the name as that particular agent charges exhorbant prices with crappy service attitude.
I may run to school tomorrow which means I must at least finish my DLK midway so that I have time to settle other assignments which include......ok I shall not stress myself further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]