blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Esther turns 6mths today


"Hi, I am 6mths old already!"


Hello everybody, it has been 6 months since I came into this world. Dad & Mum went through, are still going through and will go through a lot to bring me up. The road ahead for them is not easy. They have to put up with my tantrums, waking up at night (occasionally but quite rare nowadays) to pat me to sleep, clean my soiled diapers and having to put up with my constant movements of flipping onto my tummy with my bottom still exposed! Dad & Mum do not hesitate to smack my butt if I am disobedient. Thankfully it is a light tap but I can sense where they are coming from. Everyday, I can feel that when they come and pick me from infant day care after a long day's work, the joy on their faces is so wonderful. Needless to say, I will greet them with my biggest smile.
Dad loves to tickle me and carry me high while mum enjoys letting me crawl and flip all over the mattress. I feel to secure in their arms especially when they tuck me to bed at night. Everyone loves to carry me especially when we are in chuch on sundays. Of late, when I started to get more and more active, dad and mum are having a huge task of having to barricade me up with bolsters and pillows so that I will not wander out of the boundaries. Just over the weekend, we attended dad's cousin's wedding and I got to see many of my cousins as well. Guess what? 2 other cousins share the same chinese name as me, including the same chinese characters. I may be the youngest now but come next month, I have another 2 cousins arriving. Wheeee....that means I have more cousins to play with. Can't wait for that day to arrive.....
Oops, I better leave it here. Lookout for more on my dad's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]