blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Handphone charger adaptor

I badly need to purchase the charger adaptor for my handphone. Since this is the newer generation Nokia phone, the charging port is slightly smaller than the older ones. I know that there is such an adaptor in the market and its significance was only felt when my phone battery went dead and I was in the midst of an important phone call.
I was on the phone with my cousin whose big day is in two days time. We were discussing some errands that he needed me to run tomorrow. Picking up the bridal car to have it sent for polishing and grooming, collecting it and then driving it to the bridal salon for decoration. I also need to collect the hand bouquet plus some other stuff and drive the car back to his place after deco.
My phone had two bars left this morning and I figured it could last till I got home. Well, the usual 4 of us decided to come to my place after lunch while waiting out for the 3 hrs before DSM. We managed to do quite a bit whilst charging my phone. Imagine the number of messages I had. Does anyone know where can I purhcase the adaptor? Perhaps I should have the adaptor with me always so that I can charge the phone whenever the need arises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]