blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Busy day

It was a busy day of driving and travelling. After sending Esther & Angela to infant care and kindergarten respectively, I took a bus down town after parking my car back home. I must confess that taking public transport was fun as it brought me back to the good old days of squeezing with the rush hour crowd and having to stand almost 90% of the journey.

Dropped by my uncle's office to pick up his car to have it sent for polishing and grooming. As my cousin is getting married tomorrow, I had to bring it to have it decorated later in the evening. It's a Bimmer 523 and no offence to Merc owners, the blue-&-white propeller beats the 3-pointed star hands down. No wonder BM pride themselves as the ultimate driver's car. The overall feel of it is that you get the power delivery when needed whilst getting the feedback when cornering.

My coursemate Charlene picked me from the polish center and we had breakfast. Talked about our TA experience and what our plans were after passing out next year. We also had light moments 'gossiping' about our DSM class. Took the opportunity after that to have my car's wheel alignment and balancing done.

Had DSE in the afternoon and the presentation went pretty well except that we could have chosen a more suitable text. Nonetheless, it was a very enriching session. Came home and went to pick Esther before rushing to pick up the BM to have it sent for decoration.

Typical friday evening traffic made the journey so unpleasant. However, that meant I could enjoy a longer drive in the car and trying out the steering controls and the manual shift when the opportunity arose. Finally got home just before 9 and had our late dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]