blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Surround sound

I replaced the old battries in 2 old transistor radios and decided to have a little surround sound in my study. So I put one in front of me and the other on the shelf behind. Even though it pales in comparison with those sound systems, hey, better than nothing right? But the catch is that one of the sets has a hopping frequency which means that it does not remain at only one particular station but it changes station incessantly. So after a while I have to keep pressing the serach button in order to get back my favourite station which I have grown up with for years. Class 95.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]