blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

1 week break ahead

After the e-learning week, we have our non-teaching break coming up. As usual, there are tons of things to be done during that week. However, it gives me some time to also settle some of my own things and also resume my training for the last two events coming up. Was talking to a friend who works at Adidas and he recommended me to try out their running shoes as they are really suited to many differnet styles. He mentioned that there is this running treadmill which can detect the kind of runner I am and recommend the suitable type of shoes. Since he is also a staff member, the discount factor is available as well. Perhaps I should be looking at purchasing my next set of shoes soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]