blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Morning run

I resumed my morning run today. As Angela had a day off due to Children's Day, I was in school a little earlier. Had a fantastic run around the campus and it never felt so good. Met up with a fellow course mate(CM) whom I have worked together before and this was the conversation:!
Me: Hey! How's everything?
CM: Well, the past week was simply insane. Had so much to do.
Me: Yup, u r not alone.
CM: Read your blog and it seems u r done with the things that need to be handed in this wk! So efficient.
Me: I had a lot of other stuff to do besides assignments so got no choice!
CM: Oh and how come you look exceptionally refreshed today? Not that you look tired but you always look so refreshed! Know that you got family commitments besides work and you can still maintain looking so energetic.
Me: I went for a morning run earlier so that helped quite a bit. I need to go for my jogs as that is my way of destressing. If I do not run for more than 2 days I will get very uneasy, grumpy and irritable!
CM: Wow what a balanced lifestyle...I wish I could exercise too but I just do not have that inspiration and discipline. But if it is in a group, I do not mind. Do you run alone or in a gp?
Me: Both. But run alone more often. Want to join us?
CM: Sounds gd to me!
Hehe, I have found another person to join in the running group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]