blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Facebook

I just started to upload more photos into facebook which was something my friends started and once someone gets into it, the influence spreads like wildfire. As it is faster to upload photos, what I intend to do is to create multiple albums and all are welcome to view them. Needless to say, each individual album will be labelled so it is quite easy to choose those that you are interested in. For a start, I got a few of my wedding day shots and of course, one for Esther as well. Do check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]