blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Morning run

We had a fantastic morning run. This time, we managed to improve our timing by about a min or so. Thankfully the weather was great and despite us finishing our run soaking, it sure was rewarding. Justin and I were talking about the upcoming Stanchart Marathon. That will be the pinnacle of all running events for the year.
This weekend will be pretty packed as I have 2 weddings back to back. That means I have to try to complete my work ahead of time. The F1 season finale will also be taking place this weekend. Since it will be held in Brazil, the live telecast will be at around midnight. Since I do not have classes on Monday, perhaps I could pop over to my in-law's place to catch the race?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]