blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hse warming parties/full mth celebrations

From now till early Dec, I have 2 house warming parties and 2 baby full mth celebrations. I recall posting about people getting married and then there are church weddings and dinner banquets to attend. Well, the next progression will be house warming and baby full mth gatherings. After that it is the first birthday......
I got a baby full mth celebration later. Coincidentally, my cousin decided to have a joint one as her other son's 5th bday is around the same time. This sunday is another cousin's son's full mth. Sat is a housewarming party. Then I just rcved another sms abt my newly wed cousin's hse warming on dec 2. Just as well as I can have a nice feast after running the Stanchart half Marathon! Hopefully I still have the energy to attend!
Finished DCE. That means my hols begin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]