blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Of running events and shoes


New Balance Real Run 07

I 'downloaded' one of the photos taken during the New Balance Run a week ago. The organisers are smart in that by doing so, only a low quality image can be downloaded. If a participant wished to have a full-sized one, it will cost quite fair bit. Included are the timings and a range of sizes. Being the cheapo me, I obviously will not incur those costs. On reviewing my 'running album', counting the number of pairs of shoes I have used (or rather worn out), certificates and bibs, from aug '06 to oct'07, I have taken part in 6 runs except the Terry Fox Cancer Charity one which I did not due to bad weather. As for number of shoes I have 'destroyed', the number is 4 pairs. My first pair brought me through the 1st AHM and Stanchart. The 2nd one was the one that lasted the longest so far, 6 mths and that only brought me through the Saucony Passion run. That pair went through the MacRitchie terrain as training as well. The 3rd pair lasted just 4 mths and that brought me through my 2nd AHM and the recently concluded New Balanced Real Run.




As for my new Adidas, I had the opening ceremony this morning by going for a 10km run. Vis-a-vis the 3 pairs of Suaconys, this Adidas really does its job. I hope to 'break in' this pair of shoes within 10days so that I can run the Stanchart in 4 wks with ease. Hopefully, my timing will be slightly better than last year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]