blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A great run

I started running today but decided to try something a little different. Left the house at about 1045hrs and did a 13km run. However, the noon sun did not really affect very much because by and large it was quite cooling. This is one of my rare occasions where I run in the late morning. Rest assured that I will not do such a thing in the middle the year as those are the hottest months of the year. Needless to say, I had a good sweating session.
Since this is the rainy season, I considered if I should purchase the gym membership at the Civil Service Club opposite my place. It is currently selling at 33bucks monthly but for the month of December, there is a promotional prize of 'pay 12 months get 16 months' and that means it cost just a little below 25bucks per month. Never mind the fact that I have to pay it in one lump sum with absolutely no refund. I only have 2 issues in that I find it quite weird to be running on the treadmill and after a sweating session, I have not 'moved' at all! Secondly, I am not very in favour or running in an air-conditioned environment. On a lighter side, having this gym membership gives me some flexibility in choosing between running on the road and doing some other workout. So, should I purchase it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]