blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Managed to cover 15km today

Ctrl, west ave 3, bt batok rd, west ave 5, east ave 5, st 52, east ave 5, east ave 2, hillview ave, st 25, east ave 3, ctrl. This is my 15km route around the estate. Some of you may wonder why do i bother to run around the neighbourhood. The main reason is that if halfway hitting the roads and should the skies open up, at least I can make it back home. However, I usually bring my ezlink card. In fact, running around the estate is because of the rainy season and it is mainly to avoid any inconvenience. Maybe I will run to NIE tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]