blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, December 21, 2007

My digital camera might be written off

Sent the digital camera to the service centre and the technical staff told me that they might need to do fine-tooth comb check to determine the extent of the damage. Incidentally, the camera worked today when I powered it up. However, there are signs of water vapour on the LCD screen and in the most costly part: the lens. This means if they find that the lens is damaged and beyond repair, my camera is basically 'beyond economical repair'. How sad. Bought it just a little over a year ago and the warranty has just expired. So legally speaking, Olympus is not obliged to let me claim under warranty. Now I just need to pray hard that they will show a little charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]