blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mum's bday lunch

We went out for lunch today to celebrate mum's birthday. It was a 3-tier family outing as my 2 nephews plus Esther were there as well. We had dim sum at this place in China Sq called Teahouse. My brother chose it as it was quite family-friendly which explains why the 3 kids enjoyed themselves. As CK had to pick mum, my sister-in-law (SIL) took our car with David (the older one). His vocabulary is fantastic. Throughout the journey, he was telling me the different makes of cars plus the various types of vehicles on the road. Esther was dozing along the way but when we arrived she woke up and was she pleased to see her auntie sitting next to her in the car. CK arrived with mum and Derek at around the same time. It has been sometime since I last saw Derek and he has really grown. After warming up with us, he is so entertaining that Angela and I were quite smitten by him! Had a sumptuous lunch and when it was time to go, David surprisingly did not want to follow his parents but clung to me! In fact, he was crying along the way to the car park!! So being the nice auntie and uncle, Angela and I had to pacify him. I told David that he could come over to our place anytime to play with Esther.
Then came the worst part of the day. I thought that it was a dollar an hour on a Sat. Lo and behold, when we went back to the car, I saw a ticket and the fine was 6 bucks. Oh well, blame it on my own negligence.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]