blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Busy day

Although I only start school next monday, Angela starts today as with the rest of those school-going students. We decided to give ourselves more allowance so we got up a little earlier to settle the usual stuff. This is in line with what will happen when my final semester begins and thereafter when I go for practicum. And of course trying to fit in my running as well.
Managed to do some other things like heading to Orchard to get my belt adjusted as it was too long. Also had a walk through Paragon just to see what is available so that I can utlise the voucher before it expires. Tried to do all that within half an hour as parking in Taka is quite costly. Perhaps when I next head down there I might take the train as it is much more cost effective.
So how is the first day at school? Especially those who have just entered Sec 1? As I have mentioned before, the next 4 years in sec sch will be the most rewarding time in one's education journey. I certainly enjoyed my 4 years back at ACS (I). What about those who have just entered JC? I think the orientation must be happening. Like I told a fellow CG member's daughter who will be in ACJC starting today, orientation is the best time in JC1 while the prom night will be the pinnacle in JC2. How I wish I could experience my sec sch and JC life all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]