blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

This year will be filled with many transitions and new challenges. For a start, we will be embarking on the IDT program in church and the commitment level is pretty high. However, it is something that those who are in now will say that it is very fulfilling. It is not a bed of roses but good for the soul nonetheless.
I will also be finishing up my final semester before going to school for my practicum which will last for a full 10 weeks. It will be the final assessment module before I get my permanent posting. The past 2 years in NIE sailed by so swiftly that it only seemed that I had just begun my training stint.
As for running, I have about 5 mths to completing my first full marathon. Been training of late and will slowly increase the distance. Thankfully the weather has been very windy and cloudy the past week or so and that meant I could put in some mileage into my shoes! Hopefully they can last for more than 6 mths?
So being the first day of a new year is a time of giving thanks for the year that has just passed and also mapping out what needs to be done and achieved in the new year. Somewhat like a work plan. Here's to a blessed and enriching 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]