blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cleaned my teeth today

We went to the dentist to have our teeth cleaned and I think I should start flossing my teeth. I only brush them but i reckon it is not enough. It certainly feels different after the 20min torturing session of scrubbing and scraping. Honestly, I dread visiting the dentist.
Esther was at her aunt's place today as she had a bad tummy yesterday and was having the runs. Throughout the day, she enjoyed herself but when she was awake, so many people kept her company. Her Aunt entertained her while the domestic helper brought her to the playground downstairs. Grandpa came too and entertained her as well. When uncle came home, he too brought her for a walk. How blessed eh? I wonder if I was like that when I was at that age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]