blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Spent 6 hrs in the lib 3rd level

Many were stuck with the 5 hr in between classes but yours truly only has the afternoon class so one may wonder why I went to campus so early. If I stayed at home, I would have slackened the whole day. So I did some of my own stuff and also talked through some course work with friends plus some fun in between. Chats, gossips, jokes, lunch were just some of the various things that took place. Next time must remember to bring my computer. Got to get back to work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]