blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

It really happened....potential for a #3...stress...

During assembly this morning, Dhanya & I stood near the bus bay and I kept looking towards the front gate for any taxis that might pull up outside the main gate. Except for a few of them who dropped off some passengers, there was no sign of our VIP. Dhanya's lesson began at 0800 hrs while mine started half an hour later. Just to be sure, I went up a little earlier to boot up the computer. The intercom phone rang just before 2S came back and I thought it might be the general office calling to inform me about THAT. Turned out to be a false alarm. My CT too was surprised that it was quiet but she still did the observation after all. It went well. The class enjoyed themselves but at the same time, they had a chance to revise a few topics.
When my lesson was over, I met up with Dhanya and we reckoned boss might come next week instead but there was still my english lesson with 4A at 1100hrs. Since Peter had a 2nd observation with the same class, we decided to just wait and see. Anyway, I prepared something. I then decided to ask the security uncle to tip me off if boss comes but he had no intercom at the guard post. Just then, I saw it. A ComfortDelgro taxi stopped at the zebra crossing. I went back into the staff room and from the window, I saw boss entering the school. Told Dhanya about it and sent out a message to Peter and Marilyn. Met up with boss and we went up to 4A classroom.
It went better than I had expected. Despite being quite a teacher-centred lesson, boss was very pleased. He then mentioned to me about a possible 3rd visit. Peter was told the same thing as well. But what was very unexpected was that he also went to observe Dhanya's single maths lesson at 1300hrs but she managed to pull something out of the bag too. So now come crunch time if and when the 3rd visit were to take place. If it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]