blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Midway

I have just passed the midway point of my practicum and also done half the total of observations required. All's well so far and I aim to maintain it for the rest to come and that includes an imminent surprise visit by boss anytime soon. There is just another 4 weeks or so to the written examinations for all levels. I am about to complete the syllabus for my P2 maths and just the last unit to go for my P4 english. Beginning to like both my classes more and more as the days go by. Some of them do get fidgety or a little mischievous but by and large they are a nice lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]