blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, March 24, 2008

A cool morning, warm & humid afternoon, wet evening

Got up at 4am this morning and hit the road. It was a cool morning and I managed to clock in at least 75 mins before freshening up and heading to school. I seriously enjoy dawn runs as it makes me feel so freah the whole day. However, by late afternoon I will begin to feel the fatigue setting in. That is not an issue but I just feel so satisfied knowing that I have put in some serious training for the Sundown Marathon which is just 10weeks away.
The afternoon was really warm and humid. This was especially so when I left school and going into the car was a real tough task as the interior was like an oven. This is despite having the windows tinted. But then again, I chose the colour and it had to be black. So, I deserved it!
Just as we came back after picking Esther, it poured cats and dogs. Accompanied by gusty winds, the whole corridor was soaking wet and even the front door has slight seepage. Purchasing dinner took ages as I dared not walk my usual pace since friction was greatly reduced. Managed to complete marking the second draft of one of the earlier essays and I aim to complete most of my markings before thursday since a couple of us are intending to visit the P5s who will be away at Camp Christine. I am sure they will have a whale of a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]