blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, March 21, 2008

9th anniversary

This Easter marks my 9th year in the faith. It was during Easter 99 when I decided to dedicate my life to the Lord Jesus Christ during an Easter outreach. That happened during my varsity days in Australia. I learnt a lot over the past years and when our DG watched the video clip last night, it struck a chord within my heart on the issue of forgiveness. Indeed, it is very difficult to let go of past hatred, injustice and wrongful accusations rained upon you. It is even more heart breaking when the person involved is someone close. However, if God can forgive us for the most unthinkable sins we committed in words, thoughts and deeds, what are the kind of injustice, hatred and other things against us compared to that Great Sacrifice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]