blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Went back to my former college

I went back to ACJC earlier today for the Fun-O-Rama. I do not even know which one is it now. If I do not recall wrongly, the one that my JC2 class took part many moons ago was either the 11th or 12th. And I recall the last time I had ever stepped into AC was in 1998 during the Fun-O-Rama then. Since then, the college building has had a makeover and it just seems so different though the main building was retained during its massive renovation. I walked through the stalls hoping to get some idea so that when LPS has the open house I can adopt some ideas from there. Indeed, the sense of nostalgia could be felt when I explored various parts of the campus. "Smiley" is no longer around where it used to be. The HOD room on the second floor has disappeared. Canteen stalls layout has changed. The LTs look so different. I actually pictured the old building and the various rooms and facilities as I walked around the campus. One thing for sure. I have aged and so have some of the staff during my time who are still around. The current batch of JC1s are about half my age, the college clock still does not work but there is one thing that still remains. The ACSian spirit has been, is still and will always be there. Any old boy/girl who walks into the gates of ACJC will inevitably feel a great sense of nostalgia.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]