blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Healthzone

Brought some of my students from 4A to the Healthzone earlier in the afternoon. I must say that they enjoyed themselves and the most important part is that they went away from the outing with additional knowledge on how to keep fit, stay healthy and in particular, the ill-effects of smoking. Hearing the staff sharing on the ill-effects of smoking was a huge sense of deja vu for me. Not that I smoked but I really wish that my ex-colleagues will hear this and think about if they wish to still stay in that company. Those of you who know which company I am referring to will understand what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]