blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday blues: No excuses!

A very common excuse for being lethargic or not being focused on a Monday would be that of Monday blues. I got quite irritated with some of my students this morning as they were just not focused and their minds seemed to be on auto roaming mode. I gave them a dressing down. Just before the lesson ended, they knew what they did wrong and promised not to repeat it again.
My 8th observation went well though I would have preferred it to be slightly better. As usual, there are some disruptive elements and those day dreamers. Why can't they understand that the SA1 is fast approaching and they just have that 'bo chap' attitude. Many of my colleagues share the same views. We the teachers are even more anxious than them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]