blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Standing fan

The standing fan in Esther's room seems to be failing soon. The same problem that I encountered with the one in my room (of which I claimed warranty since it was just a month old then) appears to be showing up with this older fan. The motor looks as if it is jammed and it takes quite some time for it to work at its supposed speed. I sprayed some WD40 lubricant into the motor and it still does not seem to work. Swopped the smaller fan from the dining area into her room for the time being. Now I am hoping to see if there is any sale coming up since I might need to get two instead. One to be placed in her room while the other in the dining area. The smaller one that is now in her room which was from the dining area originally will be moved into the study. So if any of you know of any electrical fair or some special offer for standing fans, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]