blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SA1 fast approaching

The SA1 oral examinations begin this week. I am not that worried for my P4 class as I think by and large they should be able to handle. Except for a couple of people who really need help, I think what these minorities are lacking is just one thing: Diligence. It appears to me that these few are simply taking things so easily and not the least concerned that this is their crucial year. I really hope that they will pull up their socks and focus on the upcoming examinatons. Just another 5 weeks to the mid year school holidays. Put in your best and score as high as possible in as many sections as possible. We teachers can help and guide you along but when it comes to facing the examination questions, you are on your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]