blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Running shoes

After speaking to my cousin who is also an avid runner, I took her recommendation to have 2 pairs of shoes so that I can rotate. Since I was purchasing an Adidas, I decided to try Asics as well. Though the latter costs more, I hope that it can live up to the expectations of the former. Adidas shoes have really impressed me and this latest addition should bring it to an even higher level. Just by looking at the sole, you can already tell that Adidas appears more superior in terms of design and how it caters to the runner's feet. However, the real test is when I take it to the road. Let the battle of both the 'A' brands of running shoes begin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]