blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Start of my pursuit of my 2nd Uni degree....

I will begin my BSc(Edn) in Mathematics tomorrow. This is indeed a grace from the Lord as in all honesty, I humbly confess that I absolutely did not deserve it. But He had plans for me to pursue and He has, is and will continue to provide in all ways. All I need to do is to fully trust Him which is something I am still learning.
Just yesterday when I stepped into CEFC Woodlands for the 1st time, the sense of awe and gratitude was awesome. 3.5 years ago, it was just an empty plot of land. Yesterday, it was something which we gave thanks for His providence. The amount to raise was obscene. However, people gave sacrificially and indeed, the Lord provided. We entered the land debt-free. Yes, the building has been fully paid. There was no need for any of our pastoral staff and church members to do dangerous and silly stunts on national television nor our senior pastor having to perform some ultra insane acts just to get donors to make donation phone calls. This is true to the saying "we do our best, He will do the rest".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]