blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Trying to make some maths sense....

Calculus, algebra......oh man. It is so abstract. I do not recall my A level maths being so difficult. At times, I wonder if I made the right choice by choosing maths as my AS. However, the same thing is being said by others taking English, Chemistry etc etc....But then again, who said that the degree course is smooth-sailing? I was so inspired by 1 of my classmates who is a returning teacher and he has been out of touch for about 20years. But what is even more encouraging is that their determination is something to emulate. So I guess my 13 year gap is no excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]