blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

SCSM 42k



I completed it. Though it was 30min faster than my Sundown Marathon result, physically it was much tougher. I was actually limping from the car park to my home and ard the hse. At least it is slightly better now. But I am very thankful for the good weather as it was not too hot nor humid. And part of the route took me through parts of the F1 track and in front of the pit building. Though I was walking for most of the remaining 14k, the pain was worth it. So what's next? I am still deciding if I should go for the Sundown Marathon 09 once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]