blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Disturbing article in the New Paper dated 14 th Mar

When I went to Shop N Save to purchase some weekly supplies, the headline of TNP caught me attention. It mentioned that there were 13 students who were arrested due to being in pocession of weapons like knives and choppers. I bought a copy and when I read the article in detail, I was quite perturbed that students brought such things to school just to scare others. Perhaps they were victims of being bullied? I really thank God that Sg is very strict as far as banning the pocession of firearms is concerned. Imagine that students bring guns to school just like some countries which have had shooting cases.
I can only pinpoint that the internet plus the lack of proper education by parents are the main causes of such shocking behaviour. I feel that the schools are already being over stretched so the home must support in reinforcing certain values on the students. Parents cannot expect that the schools will take over the role completely. It is a collaborative effort to ensure that the students learn the right values and the home helps to cement it in. So I hope those who think that the school is responsible for such deeds, think again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]