blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Wood Wedding Anniversary

Got this from Wikipedia. I did not know that the 5th wedding anniversary is called wood aniversary. I know what is silver, gold and diamond only!! Well, am working towards that!! My late grandparents almost celebrated their diamond (60th year) anniversary but unfortunately my grandpa passed away 4 mths prior to that date. But they had a wonderful marriage which was a role model for me. I recall a family friend who sent me an email 2 days after my wedding 5 years ago. The last sentence made and will continue to make a deep impression in my mind. That sentence is "The wedding event is over and marriage life begins. THe former lasts only a day but the latter lasts a lifetime".


1st
Paper

2nd
Cotton

3rd
Leather

4th
Linen, Silk

5th
Wood

6th
Iron

7th
Wool, Copper

8th
Bronze

9th
Pottery, China

10th
Tin, Aluminium

11th
Steel

12th
Silk

13th
Lace

14th
Ivory

15th
Crystal


20th
China

25th
Silver

30th
Pearl

35th
Coral, Jade

40th
Ruby

45th
Sapphire

50th
Gold

55th
Emerald

60th
Diamond

70th
Platinum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]