blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Dropped by Vivo City this aftn......

I dropped by Vivo CIty this afternoon to watch the Cheerleading Competition. It was REALLY loud. I guess I am getting old! But then again, whenever I am alone in my car or at home, my music is usually "well above the average limit". (Thank God neighbours did not complain) Those who have sat in my car know what I am talking about. Do not be mistaken that I "chnged" (hokkien term for modified) my ICE (In-Car Entertainment) system. It is stock standard which means, no modification at all. Original factory fitted. However, I have sat in friend's cars who modified their sound systems with subwoofers, amplifiers and bass tubes. I call these cars mobile discos.
Despite getting the merit award, I must say that LPS did exceptionally well. To think that they beat so many other schools is a big achievement in itself. I truly salute you all and of course my ex-colleagues who put in countless manhours to train, choreograph and coordinate the whole item. Well done, team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]