blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

No more cable tv....

We decided to give up the cable tv subscription. As we will be rather busy with not just looking after Esther, when we resume work and/or studies, I do not think I will have to time and luxury of watching Ch 24 on certain saturdays and sundays of the year. Besides, I think I have my vision 2008 to work towards as well. It saves us about $40 per month which can be used to either purchase a tin of milk powder or 2 packs of diapers. Anyway, I can always go to the F1 website to read about the events and races. Should I REALLY want to catch any of the races, I could always drive to my in-law's place.
Esther's new cot will arrive later. We bought it at the baby fair about 3 weeks ago. This new cot is a 5-in-1 which can also be used as a play-pen, sofabed plus some other functions. On average, it can be used till the child is about 6 years of age. The usual price was I think around $500 but at the fair, it was going for $299. As the current cot was given to us, it can only be used until she is eight months so we decided that it would be a good investment. So now I have to think of how to store or pass the old cot to someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]