blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's Day

This is my quater of a thousand posts since I started blogging. Please may I stress that this is NOT an April Fool's joke. I noticed it just before I clicked on "newpost". Seems that I have another 115 posts before I hit the 365 mark which means I will have been blogging for almost a year now. And I am proud to say that I posted something almost everyday. If I do not recall wrongly, there were less than 3 days that I did not post anything. This is despite my busy schedule which will get even busier as the days go by.
Some asked me why did I decide to jump into the blogging bandwagon. Well, it is for a whole host of reasons. For those who exercised a huge influence on me to start a blog, you know who you all are!! Moreover, it also coincided in me getting a MSN account. You might think why only recently did I even start to blog, let along MSN. Guess it must have been a whole host of reasons.
This week will be fairly short as I only need to be in school on Tue and Wed. Other days I will be home baby-sitting while revising for my final exams. However, if the weather permits, I will run to NIE tomorrow morning. As for my car which badly needs a polish, anyone cares to help me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]