blackaltis - 412

My Toyota uses: Shell cylinder oil, Shell fuel (sometimes ExxonMobil), runs on 16" Bridgestone MY-01 Sports Tourer, has the broquet fuel charger fitted, Cool n Lite tinting, Hella horn n has a front strut bar fitted!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Went for a 93min run

I went for a 93min run at around 5pm. In total, I covered 15km which I felt really good after that. Despite the fatigue and needless to say slight pain after the workout, nothing beats the sweating session. After each running session, I am soaked but it certainly feels great.
I found that there is only a week break between the Sentosa New Balance trail and the Army Half Marathon cum Sheares Bridge Run. The former is just 10km but this 10km consists of 6km on road, 1.6km on sand and the last 2.4km trail. The latter will take me from Esplanade Bridge through Shenton Way, onto Prince Edward Rd, ECP and up the Sheares Bridge towards Fort Road. It then follows the East Coast Park trail for a short distance before U-turning back to Mountbatten Road, onto Nicoll Highway and into Middle Road. It then follows up to Bencoolen Street, Orchard Rd, Merchant Road, Chinatown, Outram Rd, South Bridge before passing the Old Parliament House to finish at the Padang. In total it is 21.1km.
For the 1st time this year, I hope to take part in the Sg-Johore 2nd link run. This is quite straightforward as it is just 5km from Tuas Checkpoint to the M'sian side before make a turn to come back. No need for passports!!
But the highlight for this year will be the Stanchart Half Marathon. I reckon it will be pretty much similar to last year albeit my timing which I hope to improve. I still am working towards completing my full marathon by the end of Dec 08 when I intend to complete the full 42.195km Stanchart Sg Marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




MY Links!
[ Aaron ]
[ Bibiana ]
[ Christine ]
[ Chloe ]
[ Crystal ]
[ Ee Lee ]
[ Frederica ]
[ Hai Song ]
[ Hwee Ying ]
[ Jeslyn]
[ Jingyu]
[ Joanne ]
[ Li Qing ]
[ Mui Jie ]
[ Shania ]
[ Tricia ]
[ Wee Hwa ]
[ Wenjun ]
[ Winnie ]
[ Yu Xuan ]